Programs & Services
Programs & Services
Nutritional Evaluation and Recommendations: Call for information
Sports Medicine Modalities- Muscle Stimulation, Ultrasound, Joint Mobilization, Massage Treatments, Laser, Taping, Ice/Heat.
Rehabilitation utilizing our gym facility for exercise prescription. Pre/Post Surgical Rehab.
Personal Training-Customized Programs for Neuromuscular Training.
General Fitness, Sport Specific, Running Efficiency, Physiotherapy Rehabilitation & Balance Training.
EQUIPMENT: Equipped with free-weights and cardio equipment that will meet anyone’s needs.
Ellipticals, Rowers, Stairmaster, Stationary Bikes (including Peloton),
Traditional Treadmills (12mph) & High Speed Treadmills (30mph)
TREADWALL- A rotating climbing wall with rocks on one side and
ladder rungs on the other.
Dumbbells & POWERBLOCK Weights ranging from 1-95lbs.
Kettlebells from 4-48kg (106lbs)
Free Motion Cable Machines.
PRICING DETAILS: Please call if not listed here
- Chiropractic Evaluation Only – $125.00
- Chiropractic Evaluation + Treatment – $150.00
- Subsequent visits-Treatment may include Modalities: Adjustment, Muscle Stim, Ultrasound, Moist Heat/Massage (10 min or less), Percussion and Exercises. – $95.00
- Tape – $5.00
- Post Injury Package=1 Month Gym Membership + 4 Personal Training Sessions (Offered to new training clients once done with therapy) – $300.00
- 1 Hour Massage – $110.00
- 1/2 Hour Massage – $65.00
- 1/2 Hour Stretch Me Out Session – $55.00
- 1 Hour Stretch Me Out Session – $100.00
- Daily Gym Rate (no contract) – $25.00
- Free Gym Membership Consultation-Click here to contact Blake
- To inquire about Pilates & Yoga Classes/Pricing-Click here to contact Emilee
Note: To order supplements, please visit Designs for Health e-store Click Here
S.T.O.M.P. CLASSES: Superior Technique Optimum Muscle Performance ($25 per class)
STOMP classes are small group (3-6 people) workouts that will challenge your core stability, upper and lower body strength as well as increase your metabolism. Trainers are experienced strength coaches with an extensive background in therapeutic exercise. Their instruction will keep the workouts safe and will lower your risk of injury.
Monday @ 5:00pm w/Chris
Tuesday @ 6:00pm w/Blake
Wednesday @ 5:00pm w/Chris
Thursday @ 6:00pm w/Blake
Friday @5:00pm w/Chris